What data do we collect?
WOTS maintains a central repository of all registered users across all of the tenants. The repository as a limited set of information about users including:
- Email address
- IP address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide WOTS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register with third party services such as Facebook and Google.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Filling in forms within tenants with information, which belongs to WOTS scope.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
WOTS collects your data so that we can:
- Authorize you and serve your account to the tenants.
- Communicate with you as requested by you or the tenants, of which you are the member of.
How do we store your data?
WOTS securely stores your data at the servers within European Union.
Your data is deleted after three years of inactivity in the system unless any of the tenants has information stored which links your records or choosen to store tenant operational information for more than that period.
WOTS does not take any step to contact you for the purpose of marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
WOTS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following (we may charge you a small fee for this service):
- The right to access – You have the right to request WOTS for the list of tenants having your personal information.
- The right to rectification – You may modify your name and email via any of the tenants endpoints.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WOTS erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WOTS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WOTS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WOTS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, this will result in our system not to work for you.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org